This week is free theme. Make whatever you want! D:<
Create your own Yugioh card using http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ or another method if you have one. After submissions are gathered, vote on which cards you think are the best!
Posting Your Image:
- I've noticed a lot of people are having issues uploading their card without getting a broken link. Hotlinking off of Yugioh Card Maker itself will almost always result in a broken link sooner or later. There are two ways you can guarantee your submission will not become a broken link.
1. When your finished with your card, go to your card and right-click on it, selecting "copy image". Then go into an image editor, (paint if you must) and paste it in it. Then save the file.
2. When your finished with your card, click and drag the image from your browser onto your desktop. With most browsers it should make a copy of the image file right on your desktop, even though it normally doesn't allow you to save it, bypassing it's restriction.
From there you can upload it to your favorite image site such as tinypic, imageshack or photobucket.
1. ONLY 1 CARD MAY BE SUBMITTED.
2. Once a card is submitted, you may not edit it for no reason. (fixing a broken image is fine, changing your submitting is not for instance.)
3. You must vote if you have submitted a card, or else your submission will be disqualified.
4. You cannot change your vote for any reason as soon as you vote.
5. You cannot vote for yourself.
6. Include the name of the creator and not the name of the card in your vote or it will not be counted.
Submissions will be accepted immediately after this topic is posted.
Voting will take place Saturday and Sunday (Feb 18th, 00:00 WDA time until Feb 19th, 23:59 WDA time) and the results will go up the next Monday (Feb 20th, 00:00 WDA time) along with a new competition. Please include the card image and the cards effect typed out in your submission.
Everyone will vote on their top 3 favorites and you cannot vote for the same person twice. Your first pick will get 3 points, second will get 2 and third will get 1, and the people with the highest points in votes win. The following payouts will be rewarded;
1st - 300 credits
2nd - 200 credits
3rd - 100 credits
If anyone has any suggestions for the next Create a Card tournament, feel free to drop them in this thread, even if you don't have a card submission and they'll be considered for next round.