View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member

Rank Points: 38
DN Name: Kaiza

PostSubject: t.g. doppel junk   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

well, not sure how to explain this. Its doppel junk with the plant boosters, but also, for utility, synchro support, and deck thinning and maintaining hand advantage, the t.g. system is also strapped onto the deck. It does fairly well, but I always feel as if something is missing here, so if you have suggestions (other than quickdraw synchron, maybe) feel free to post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points: 0
Rank Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: t.g. doppel junk   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 am

To be honest i would have to say its a smart idea using T.G.s but i dont think its gonna work.How does the deck test? also u got the name mixed up Junk Doppel is the proper name

My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity, love,sincerity,courage and friendship are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member

Rank Points: 38
DN Name: Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: t.g. doppel junk   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 am

it works out relatively fine, only occasional issue is not getting a doppelwarrior, but guess there's good reason for that

as for the idea, its actually been tried before. t.g. doppel junk, t.g six samurai, and t.g. agents of sept 2011 OCG format were all responsible for t.g. striker being at 1, and still being at 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

t.g. doppel junk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy ::  :: -