AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points: 9
Rank Points: 45
DN Name: Kimo Force

PostSubject: Cry of Fear (Free FPS Survival Horror)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 pm

I opened Steam today and found this on the front page. Apparently, it's a Half-Life mod that became so popular, it was made into its own separate game.

Now as far as I can tell, judging by what some people said, it's supposed to be a pretty terrifying game, probably not SCP: Containment Breach terrible but still. At least here, you get to use guns, and it also features a story mode that allows for up to 4-player co-op. Best of all, its requirements are pretty low, and it's free to play. Oh, did I mention that it also won an award?

I think I'll try this as soon as my exams are over. Try to drag Fish or Ali or some other people to join in (Was thinking Al too if he'd be interested). Anyway, you can get it from the Steam website. Here's the link:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223710/?snr=1_4_4__101

There's a video for the game there. You will need Steam and an account though, put that in mind.

J.J. Knight: If you want your article to be taken seriously, try not to include your own opinion. Writer 101.
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points: 1
Rank Points: 0
DN Name: PyroMaster2

PostSubject: Re: Cry of Fear (Free FPS Survival Horror)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:47 am

I'll join in on the fun.

Alibaba: i will ride that alpaca all day long
Al-Bhed: shut up emo bunny
The Mau5 : "ATTENTION! I am Branden, of Sparta, and I shall quack like a duck!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff

Achievement Points: 0
Rank Points: 68
DN Name: LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Cry of Fear (Free FPS Survival Horror)   Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 pm

So the mention of SCP got me interested and I ended up watching videos on it for about an hour.....fuck you Kimo...

In any case, I may be getting a new laptop soon so I will look into this game if some of you guys are still playing it by then.

Al-Bhed: I always had my balls in my hand
Al-Bhed: yep, dark bribe is certainly a +3, and I'll explain how
Al-Bhed: say you have 5 backrows and the opponent tries to heavy you, that would be a -4, then you flip bribe and go -1 in the process, -1 - potential -4 = -1 - (-4)= -1+4 = +3

bakura normal: By the time i draw it my shine balls are already below a gachi gachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cry of Fear (Free FPS Survival Horror)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy ::  :: -